- PubMed indexed!
- Open access
- Free submission
- Free publication
- Double-blinded peer-review
- International authors, reviewers and editors
- Unique interactive case reports and pictorial review articles
- Indexed in Medline/PubMed, Index Copernicus, OAIster, Google Scholar, Scopus, Embase etc.
- Affiliation with and article promotion by the largest international Radiology community Radiolopolis
- Every article receives a DOI (Digital Object Identifier)
- Publications available in multiple formats (HTML, PDF, Interactive articles, Video)
- Any questions related to submission or review? Please post them in our discussion forum
- Interested in becoming author or reviewer for the JRCR? Then join our JRCR group at Radiolopolis
New: Open Access Journal Meets Free Telemedicine Platform
Visit our partner MedPics - free Telemedicine setup for health experts
The JRCR CME section
Visit our CME section at www.journalCME.com
New Priority Pass Fees
|From August 2020, the priority pass fees will be adjusted, with new discounts by our partnering network sites.
Open Access Journal Meets Free Telemedicine Platform
We are glad to announce that the Journal of Radiology Case Reports has partnered with MedPics (www.MedPics.com), a free global telemedicine platform.
MedPics offers a variety of services for patients and health experts - many of them for free.
See detailed list of services at www.medpics.com/expertservices
We will introduce special features, discounts and other perks for our JRCR readers, authors and reviewers.
These will be announced on our site and social media outlets.
COVID-19 cases for publication
We encourage submitting case series and review articles about COVID-19, which will be reviewed and published through an accelerated channel.
Alternatively, please contribute cases/imaging examples in our affiliated Radiology community Radiolopolis at http://www.radiolopolis.com/my_cases-new and might be acknowledged in a collaborate publication.
Updated author and reviewer guidelines - effective July 1, 2014
The Journal of Radiology Case Reports updated its author and reviewer guidelines.
Priority boarding pass for JRCR authors!
|This post explains how authors can accelerate the review of their submissions and the publication of their accepted manuscripts.|
Journal of Radiology Case Reports continues to rise in impact
|The Journal of Radiology Case Reports has increased its Index Copernicus Journal Master List value the third time in a row since it started to be indexed and has been ranked the third highest of IC indexed Radiology journals - again!|